Brown spots, even though they produce no pain or discomfort, are very anesthetic and most often are a burden for people who have to deal with them. They influence one’s appearance and may even shake well one’s confidence in themselves. This is why, those having to cope such skin imperfections want to get rid of them as soon as possible, yet without experiencing any further damage of the skin.
One of the most employed method through which the brown spots are removed is by exfoliation of the upper layers of skin. This presupposes the application of a special cream which help the darker layers of skin be removed without affecting the healthy cells. In most cases the creams used contain AHA or alpha hydroxyl acid.
AHA is basically a group of more acids used for treating several skin conditions such as acne, brown spots, scars, fine lines and wrinkles. In this group of AHA we can individuate the glycolic acid – a substance extracted from sugar cane, the lactic acid which is made up from milk, the citric acid – ingredient extracted from citric fruits, tartaric acid which is extracted from grapes, from apples it is extracted the malic acid, while the mandelic acid is extracted from almonds. It addition to treating different skin conditions, these acids are also very effective in moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
From all these acids, by far the most used substance in treating sun spots is the glycolic acid. Yet, the lactic and the citric acid are also used extensively when it comes to removing brown spots. These substances are mainly used in dermatological offices. There, under medical supervision, creams containing higher or lower concentrations of substance (depending on the severity of the issue) are applied on the skin, thus removing the upper layer of skin and leaving the healthy ones to the surface.
There are also home-based bleaching creams which contain AHA, but the concentrations of the active substances are lower, as they are not done under medical supervision, thus the risk of side effects increases significantly. In fact, it is recommended that if you want to exfoliate your skin using one of these products, to choose the one which has a lower quantity of active substance at the beginning, and only if that cream is not successful to try a more concentrate product.
Please Visit: “Skin Whitening Forever™”
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Laser Technology in Removing Dark Spots
- Advantages of Homemade Skin Whitening Products
- Avoid Exposure to The Sun When Undergoing a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Buying Skin Whitening Products – Things You Should Know
- Chemical Bleaching Creams vs. Natural Skin Whitening Recipes
- How to Take Care of Your Skin after a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Keep Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation Away with These Simple Steps
- Main Causes of Brown Spots and Skin Darkening
- Natural Skin Whitening Treatments – The Best Solution for Dark Spots
- Professional Skin Whitening – What It Involves
- Proper Diet – The Key To Spotless Skin
- Protect Your Skin from Brown Spots with High SPF Lotions
- Skin Whitening – Between Beauty and Health
- Skin Whitening Creams – Choose the Appropriate One For Your Skin Type and Color
- Skin Whitening: Everything You Need to Know about Skin Color
- Skin Whitening Products – Use More Active Ingredients for Better Results
- The Sun – The Most Powerful Enemy of Skin Whitening
- Treating Dark Spots Caused by Acne
- Types of Brown Spots – The Skin Problem
- What Is Alpha Hydroxyl Acid And How Can It Treat Brown Spots