Acne is one of the most common skin conditions. Most frequently met among teenagers, acne is a condition which can affect people of all ages. Although it is, in most cases, treated with the help of specific medicines, there are situations in which acne can leave deep marks on the skin. Scars and dark spots are the most frequent marks which can remain on the skin once the acne has been treated. For those who had to cope with acne, the signs are more bearable, but yet nobody likes to have such signs on their faces. If you have been one of those unlucky persons who had to deal with acne and are now faced with the dark spots, there are some great news: these dark spots can be treated, so that your skin will remain clean, radiant and glowing just like that of a newborn baby.
There are plenty of bleaching substances which can be used in order to remove those anesthetic dark spots. Hydroquinone, kojic acid, beta carotene and licorice acid are only some of the bleaching agents used in skin whitening creams. Depending on your type of skin as well as on your skin’s tolerance towards one or the other ingredient, you can choose from the numerous creams containing one or the other active ingredient mentioned above. Generally, the bleaching creams containing these ingredients inhibit the action of the tyrosinase, the enzyme triggering the melanin (the substance responsible with the dark tint of the skin), thus preventing more melanin to be produced. This way the patch of skin is discolored and brought to the same color as the entire skin.
Another type of treatment against dark spots apart from bleaching is exfoliations. For this alpha hydroxyl acids are used. The lactic acid, the glycolic acid and the salicylic acid are the most useful substances when it comes to exfoliating the skin. There are also plenty of products containing AHA which can be highly effective for the dark spots caused by acne. All you will have to do is apply the product on the skin to be treated in the interval mentioned on the prescription. After a couple of uses you will see how the skin will start to exfoliate, leaving the healthy, unaffected layers of skin to the surface.
If you are not very confident in the action for chemical products, then you can obtain the same great results by using home-made bleaching products using fresh fruits and food. Use milk honey, carrots or papaya for a spotless skin in a matter of weeks.
Please Visit: “Skin Whitening Forever™”
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Laser Technology in Removing Dark Spots
- Advantages of Homemade Skin Whitening Products
- Avoid Exposure to The Sun When Undergoing a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Buying Skin Whitening Products – Things You Should Know
- Chemical Bleaching Creams vs. Natural Skin Whitening Recipes
- How to Take Care of Your Skin after a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Keep Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation Away with These Simple Steps
- Main Causes of Brown Spots and Skin Darkening
- Natural Skin Whitening Treatments – The Best Solution for Dark Spots
- Professional Skin Whitening – What It Involves
- Proper Diet – The Key To Spotless Skin
- Protect Your Skin from Brown Spots with High SPF Lotions
- Skin Whitening – Between Beauty and Health
- Skin Whitening Creams – Choose the Appropriate One For Your Skin Type and Color
- Skin Whitening: Everything You Need to Know about Skin Color
- Skin Whitening Products – Use More Active Ingredients for Better Results
- The Sun – The Most Powerful Enemy of Skin Whitening
- Treating Dark Spots Caused by Acne
- Types of Brown Spots – The Skin Problem
- What Is Alpha Hydroxyl Acid And How Can It Treat Brown Spots