The industry of skin care products has increased its profit in the last years by selling products which are said to whiten the skin and remove dark spots in an instant. Yet, this $45 billion dollars is not always true to its clients, thus many of the skin whitening products available on the market are not as good as they say, while other may cause side effects about which most of the companies do not even mention. In order to protect yourself from scams and unwanted effects of skin whitening creams it is important to know what substances are good for your skin and how should you use them for increased effectiveness.
There are two major ways in which dark spots can be removed and skin can be whitened: first there is the bleaching procedure through which the tyrosinase (the enzyme triggering melanin) is inhibited and less melanin is produced, thus less dark pigment is released in the skin. The other possibility is through exfoliation. AHAs and BHAs are the most widely used substances for skin exfoliation. They loosen the connections between cells, thus allowing the dead skin to peel off and the new and healthy skin to be brought to surface.
Yet, most of the times, it is good to use more than one substance in order to achieve better results. For example, if you are thinking about using the bleaching system through inhibiting the action of the tyrosinase or of the melanocytes, using only hydroquinone may treat your problem, but if you combine it with other substances, such as Vitamin C or gluconic acid, the results will be even more visible and it will take less time for the dark spots to be completely removed from the skin. In addition to that, some of the bleaching products have also antioxidant properties, thus stopping the premature aging of the skin, while others have the property of retaining the moisture inside the layers of skin, thus preventing the skin dryness. These and other similar properties will help the skin recover faster after the bleaching treatment and will prevent the apparition of any side effects. This is why, when purchasing a skin whitening product look for those products which have as scope inhibiting all types of melanin production. Also, make sure that the products you purchase also have ingredients meant to protect your skin against dryness or powerful action of the active ingredients.
If you have sensitive skin, look for products adequate to your type of skin. To reduce the risks to minimum it is advisable to look for natural products. Most of the skin whitening substances can also be found in nature, so combining different fruits or vegetables and applying them on the area to be treated may have the same effects as a chemical cream made up of more active substances, yet without any side effects.
Please Visit: “Skin Whitening Forever™”
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Laser Technology in Removing Dark Spots
- Advantages of Homemade Skin Whitening Products
- Avoid Exposure to The Sun When Undergoing a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Buying Skin Whitening Products – Things You Should Know
- Chemical Bleaching Creams vs. Natural Skin Whitening Recipes
- How to Take Care of Your Skin after a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Keep Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation Away with These Simple Steps
- Main Causes of Brown Spots and Skin Darkening
- Natural Skin Whitening Treatments – The Best Solution for Dark Spots
- Professional Skin Whitening – What It Involves
- Proper Diet – The Key To Spotless Skin
- Protect Your Skin from Brown Spots with High SPF Lotions
- Skin Whitening – Between Beauty and Health
- Skin Whitening Creams – Choose the Appropriate One For Your Skin Type and Color
- Skin Whitening: Everything You Need to Know about Skin Color
- Skin Whitening Products – Use More Active Ingredients for Better Results
- The Sun – The Most Powerful Enemy of Skin Whitening
- Treating Dark Spots Caused by Acne
- Types of Brown Spots – The Skin Problem
- What Is Alpha Hydroxyl Acid And How Can It Treat Brown Spots