The skin is one of man’s most precious jewels. It makes the individual look in a certain way, it protects the muscles and the blood vessels from external damage and it increases their resistance through hard weather conditions. It is the largest organ from the human body, thus taking proper care of it is essential for those who want to have a normal, healthy life. However, because skin is at the surface of the human body, the chances of damage increase significantly.
One of the worst enemies human skin has is the sun. The ultraviolet rays are very damaging to the skin and can create serious burns on the surface of the skin. While many people do not get to deal with so serious consequences on their skin, there are numerous individuals who have to cope with brown spots resulted from the excessive exposure to sun. These dark spots appear when the skin is exposed for a larger period of time to the ultraviolet rays without any type of protection.
The skin color is given by three factors: the melanin (black color), the carotene (yellow color) and blood vessels (pink color). The melanin has two roles: that of coloring the skin in black tints and that of absorbing the ultraviolet rays in order to protect the skin form the damaging effects of the sun. The more exposed to the sun the skin is the more melanin will be produced, thus the skin will have a darker color. In some cases, on some patches of skin, an increased quantity is still produced even after the skin is no longer exposed to solar rays. On these patches of skin brown spots are developed.
In order to prevent the apparition of dark spots, you should not expose your skin to the sun. It is recommended that people with white or sensitive skin should not get out of the house when the sun rays are very powerful (in the hot seasons, between 10 am and 4pm) and if they have to get out they should protect the skin with high SPF lotions. These creams and ointments are specially designed to reject the solar rays or absorb them before reaching the inner layers of the skin so that the skin will not be damaged and the production of melanin will not be increased.
To make sure your skin will not become spotted from the sun use creams with SPF higher than 30. These will effectively protect your skin and will allow you to get out of the house even though the sun is burning outside.
Please Visit: “Skin Whitening Forever™”
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Laser Technology in Removing Dark Spots
- Advantages of Homemade Skin Whitening Products
- Avoid Exposure to The Sun When Undergoing a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Buying Skin Whitening Products – Things You Should Know
- Chemical Bleaching Creams vs. Natural Skin Whitening Recipes
- How to Take Care of Your Skin after a Skin Whitening Treatment
- Keep Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation Away with These Simple Steps
- Main Causes of Brown Spots and Skin Darkening
- Natural Skin Whitening Treatments – The Best Solution for Dark Spots
- Professional Skin Whitening – What It Involves
- Proper Diet – The Key To Spotless Skin
- Protect Your Skin from Brown Spots with High SPF Lotions
- Skin Whitening – Between Beauty and Health
- Skin Whitening Creams – Choose the Appropriate One For Your Skin Type and Color
- Skin Whitening: Everything You Need to Know about Skin Color
- Skin Whitening Products – Use More Active Ingredients for Better Results
- The Sun – The Most Powerful Enemy of Skin Whitening
- Treating Dark Spots Caused by Acne
- Types of Brown Spots – The Skin Problem
- What Is Alpha Hydroxyl Acid And How Can It Treat Brown Spots