Non-surgical remedies are more effective when they’re used to treat young children than they are when they’re used for treating adults. The more pronounced the condition becomes, the more likely it is that surgery may be necessary. Nevertheless, it’s still important to discuss some of the natural remedies that can help you manage the condition. These remedies offer many benefits, including improved core strength and posture (through Yoga and Pilates), and stronger supporting leg muscles. The rest of this will article introduce some of these non-surgical remedies.
Therapeutic massage routines
A physiotherapist can help you perform a special type of exercise that’s particularly effective for straightening bow legs, which is also possible to carry out at home yourself. Simply lay your child down on his back, and lift one leg up while bending it at the knee. Gently move his knee as close to his chest as possible. Then bring his leg back into the resting position, laying it down in line with the body as he remains supine. Repeat this process around ten times per leg, twice daily, and gradually increase the overall amount that you perform this exercise over time.
Yoga Asanas: an important tool
Amongst other benefits, Yoga can significantly improve your flexibility, posture, breathing, core strength, and the alignment of your body. These elements can also be very helpful in straightening bow legs. Of course, a person suffering from bow legs might have to make use of specialized gear such as ‘yoga straps’. Yoga straps will help you bind your legs so that they feel stronger and more supported. This allows you to maintain a better posture while you perform yoga asanas like the cow face position and certain forward bending asanas. As a general rule, yoga asanas should be performed thrice daily, to begin with.
Strength training for leg muscles
It’s also important that your exercise routine includes exercises that are designed to strengthen your leg muscles, as this can help to reduce the amount of unnecessary stress on your joints and tendons during everyday activities. Simply tie a small weight to your feet or to the lower portion of your legs, 10 pounds is generally a good weight to start with. Then, while lying on a smooth flat surface, bend your knees so that your heels touch your buttocks. Then, straighten your legs back into the position you started in, repeating this entire routine around 5 times. As your strength increases, you should be able to progressively increase the weight you use for this routine.
Healing effects of Pilates
Just like yoga, Pilates also helps you strengthen your core muscles, improve the alignment of your body, and maintain correct posture- all factors that can indirectly contribute towards improving bow legs. Performing routines like 礎allerina arms’ and 喪oll-ups’ are a fantastic way to strengthen your abdominal and leg muscles. To do roll-ups, start by lying down on your back with your legs together. Then, using your abdominal muscles, lift your legs straight up towards the ceiling. While in this position, rapidly move your legs in a cycling motion 10 times to start with. Slowly bring your entire body back into the starting position, lying flat on your back. Repeat this routine as many times as possible.
For more details please visit: www.bowlegsnomore.com
- A natural focus for treating bow legs
- All-natural methods of straightening your legs
- Alternatives to Surgery
- Back pain and other issues caused by bowed legs
- Bow leg remedies for children
- Can squats and calf raises improve bow legs?
- Correcting bow legs in the young
- Exercise and Yoga as a Remedy
- Holistic ways to fix bow legs
- Potential factors causing bow legs
- Improving bow legs naturally – without surgery
- Is Surgery the Only Way?
- Is there a natural remedy for bow legs?
- Modern Remedies for bow legs
- Non-surgical remedies for bow legs
- Painless solution for bow legs using exercise
- Pilates and muscle training
- Special exercises for treating bow legs and knock knees
- Special Yoga Exercises
- Strength exercises to straighten your legs
- Stress training that straightens your legs
- Techniques to correct bow legs in children
- The Holistic Approach
- Understanding The Root Causes and How to Fix Them
- What actually causes bowed legs and knock knees?