When you have angular Cheilitis you want to get rid of it instantly and would do whatever it takes for that to happen. Yet, without knowing some of your little gestures may further aggravate the problem and instead of getting rid of it you only make it more serious and resistant to any type of treatment. Here are some of the things which can negatively affect your skin when having Angular Cheilitis.
1. Lip Licking
Many people try to find a little relief in licking their chapped lips or the areas around the mouth affected by Angular Cheilitis. This is one of the worst things you can do as the saliva maintains the area wet, thus offering a great environment for the bacteria to grow and develop. Also, because the saliva contains plenty of bacteria, the risk of infection increases each time you lick your lips. Thus, refrain from doing that. Instead wipe the area regularly and use lip balm to create a trap in which to keep the bacteria. This way they will no longer have the proper environment for developing and the condition may start to retract.
2. Lack of Water
Some people avoid drinking lots of water for fear of not maintaining the affected areas wet, so that the bacteria cold keep growing. Yet, this is the worst thing you could do, as without hydrating the skin this will not get all the necessary substances needed to resist the inflammation and the cheilosis will have more room to spread and develop. Instead, drinking enough water will keep the skin hydrated and will help it heal faster. Thus, bring a bottle of water with you wherever you go and even replace the juices or whatever beverages you drank during meals with a glass or two of water. This will pay off in time, guaranteed
3. Bad Nutrition
Even though you do not have a great appetite when your mouth is surrounded by painful cracks, it is important to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, including as many vegetables, fruits and cereals as possible. Also, include fish, lean meat and dairies in your diet, for a complete alimentation. This way you will strengthen your immune system, which in its turn will fight the skin condition more effectively. Failing to bring inside your body all the vitamins and nutrients it needs will only result in an aggravation of the skin condition.
Angular Cheilitis can be treated, yet before actually thinking about a proper treatment you must learn which are the things which aggravate it and favor its spreading. Only this way will you be able to stop its evolution and make the treatment work!
visit: “Angular Cheilitis Free Forever™”
- A Balanced Diet Can Help You Defeat Angular Cheilitis Much Faster
- Angular Cheilitis – Definition, Causes and Treatment
- Angular Cheilitis – A Condition that Can Seriously Affect Your Body
- Angular Cheilitis – A Sign of Alarm that Your Body Lacks Vitamins
- Avoid Humid and Cold Places when You Suffer from Angular Cheilitis
- Can Tea Tree Oil Treat Angular Cheilitis?
- Categories of People Prone to Angular Cheilitis
- Do Not Pick At Your Sores When You Have Angular Cheilitis
- Don’t Lick Your Lips when You Have Angular Cheilitis
- Find Relief for Angular Cheilitis Using These Homemade Solutions
- Foods Which Can Limit the Occurrence of Angular Cheilitis
- How to Treat Angular Cheilitis Effectively
- Minor Issues which Aggravate Angular Cheilitis
- Most Common Causes of Angular Cheilitis and How Can It Be Avoided
- Prevent Angular Cheilitis by Following These Simple Steps
- Substances Used for Alleviating and Treating Angular Cheilitis
- Treating Baby Angular Cheilitis
- Tips to Dry Out Angular Cheilitis
- Why It Is Important to Address Angular Cheilitis from the First Signs
- Why Regular Medication with Antibiotics Does Not Work for Angular Cheilitis