Each and every year, thousands or even millions of people are searching for an effective treatment that will get them rid of their Angular Cheilitis as soon as possible. In order to see what are the people with high risk of suffering from this disease, it is absolutely necessary to understand what Angular Cheilitis is and how it develops.
Angular Cheilitis is a skin condition which affects the corners of the mouth and the skin from above and below them. In time, the condition can spread so that it can affect the entire area from above and below the lips. In most cases, this condition is due to the fact that saliva and sweat are retained too much time inside some skin folds. This is mainly possible when people are wearing dentures that do not fit well, thus deforming the face and causing folds at the level of the mouth or when one or more teeth are missing and the mouth closes more than necessary. These cases are more common in older people, as they are the one who have most teeth extracted and have to wear dentures. Also, because this condition is also influenced by the amount of vitamins and minerals present in the body, older people are first on the list as their immune system is quite low, many of them having deficiencies in vitamins and minerals.
Another category very affected by Angular Cheilitis is that of children. They are quite sensitive to bacteria and fungi, so they can easily become the victims of this condition, especially if they do not have a diet which can offer them all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals they need for a strong immune system. In addition to that, children have the bad habit of licking their chapped lips which can be a triggering factor of Angular Cheilitis. To prevent such a skin condition make sure that your little one has a balanced diet and that they have a lip balm which they can use in cold weather to moisturize their lips and prevent the apparition of chapped lips.
Adults lacking Vitamin B (Vitamin B2, B3 and B6 especially), iron and zinc are also prone to Angular Cheilitis, but the cases of adults which have contacted this skin condition is much smaller than the number of cases reported for children and old persons.
visit: “Angular Cheilitis Free Forever™”
- A Balanced Diet Can Help You Defeat Angular Cheilitis Much Faster
- Angular Cheilitis – Definition, Causes and Treatment
- Angular Cheilitis – A Condition that Can Seriously Affect Your Body
- Angular Cheilitis – A Sign of Alarm that Your Body Lacks Vitamins
- Avoid Humid and Cold Places when You Suffer from Angular Cheilitis
- Can Tea Tree Oil Treat Angular Cheilitis?
- Categories of People Prone to Angular Cheilitis
- Do Not Pick At Your Sores When You Have Angular Cheilitis
- Don’t Lick Your Lips when You Have Angular Cheilitis
- Find Relief for Angular Cheilitis Using These Homemade Solutions
- Foods Which Can Limit the Occurrence of Angular Cheilitis
- How to Treat Angular Cheilitis Effectively
- Minor Issues which Aggravate Angular Cheilitis
- Most Common Causes of Angular Cheilitis and How Can It Be Avoided
- Prevent Angular Cheilitis by Following These Simple Steps
- Substances Used for Alleviating and Treating Angular Cheilitis
- Treating Baby Angular Cheilitis
- Tips to Dry Out Angular Cheilitis
- Why It Is Important to Address Angular Cheilitis from the First Signs
- Why Regular Medication with Antibiotics Does Not Work for Angular Cheilitis