The human body is like a machine: it is made of many parts which assembled work together great and one part influence the way the entire ensemble functions. Yet, without one part the machine may broke down and not be able to work well ever again. This is why it is highly important to listen to what our body has to say very carefully and intervene when there is something wrong.
It is said that skin is the mirror of our body, thus if you see that there is something wrong with your skin, you should make a set of blood tests and see if there is something wrong inside or there is just an external issue. One of the best ways through which the skin shows us that the body lacks the vitamins, minerals and nutrients it needs in order to function properly is through the well-known Angular Cheilitis, a skin condition which involves cracks in the corners of the mouth and along the lip lines, sores above the lips, pain when opening the mouth and sometimes itching when keeping it closed as well as sores and bleeding in extreme cases. This skin condition is mainly caused by excessive moisture and bacteria and/or fungi accumulated in the corners or the folds of the mouth.
Apart from the external factor, Angular Cheilitis has also an internal one which favors the rapid development of this skin condition. This factor is the low immune system. The vast majority of people who have to face this disease have been proved to have serious deficiencies of the complex of vitamin B, especially riboflavin (Vitamin B2), niacin (Vitamin B3) and pyridoxine (Vitamin B6). Iron and zinc deficiencies are also responsible for the apparition and evolution of Angular Cheilitis. Thus, if you see cracks around your mouth or you are already dealing with this condition you should make some blood tests and see which of these vitamins lack from your body. This will help you treat the condition faster and at the same time strengthen your immune system and prevent any other types of illnesses from invading your body.
Be aware of what your body has to say and act accordingly! Only this way will you be able to remain in good shape for a long time and prevent further illnesses from affecting you on the short and long run.
visit: “Angular Cheilitis Free Forever™”
- A Balanced Diet Can Help You Defeat Angular Cheilitis Much Faster
- Angular Cheilitis – Definition, Causes and Treatment
- Angular Cheilitis – A Condition that Can Seriously Affect Your Body
- Angular Cheilitis – A Sign of Alarm that Your Body Lacks Vitamins
- Avoid Humid and Cold Places when You Suffer from Angular Cheilitis
- Can Tea Tree Oil Treat Angular Cheilitis?
- Categories of People Prone to Angular Cheilitis
- Do Not Pick At Your Sores When You Have Angular Cheilitis
- Don’t Lick Your Lips when You Have Angular Cheilitis
- Find Relief for Angular Cheilitis Using These Homemade Solutions
- Foods Which Can Limit the Occurrence of Angular Cheilitis
- How to Treat Angular Cheilitis Effectively
- Minor Issues which Aggravate Angular Cheilitis
- Most Common Causes of Angular Cheilitis and How Can It Be Avoided
- Prevent Angular Cheilitis by Following These Simple Steps
- Substances Used for Alleviating and Treating Angular Cheilitis
- Treating Baby Angular Cheilitis
- Tips to Dry Out Angular Cheilitis
- Why It Is Important to Address Angular Cheilitis from the First Signs
- Why Regular Medication with Antibiotics Does Not Work for Angular Cheilitis